Gratus– name. Origin, meaning, name days, famous people
1. Name day
The name day gratus is celebrated on September 7, October 8.
See the video: "How to Take Care of Yourself During Pregnancy?"
2. Gratus - diminutives
The most popular diminutives are: Gratusek, Gratusunio, Gratisiuniu, Gratusunieczek, Gratusik, Gratuseczek, Grati, Gratis, Gra, Gratek.
3. Gratus - origin and meaning
It is a Latin male name that means; helpful, kind, pleasant, grateful. The first records of this name in Poland come from the Middle Ages.
4. Gratus - equivalents in different languages
- Latin: Gratus
- French: Grat
- German: Gratus
- Italian: Grato.
5. Gratus - famous people with this name
- Valerius Gratus: fourth prefect of Judea
- Jan Gratus Tarnowski: the castellan of Żarnowiec and the starost of Nowy Korczyna, who, after the death of his husband, Poliksena Pückler, applied for her hand
- Hieronim Gratus Moskorzowski aka Moskorzewski: reform activist of the Polish Brothers, politician, writer and polemicist
- Gratus: Bishop of Aosta (in Piedmont)
- Gratus: Bishop of Chalon-sur-Saône.
How do I choose a baby name? Check out these materials:
The influence of the name on a happy life
Name for the baby and the sign of the zodiac
7 things you need to do before choosing a baby name. Practical tips