Heliodor– name. Origin, meaning, name days, famous people
1. Name day
Heliodor's name day is celebrated on April 9, July 3, November 21, December 6 The most popular date for Heliodor's name day is April 9.
Watch the movie: "Iron in pregnancy"
2. Heliodor - diminutives
The most popular diminutives are: Heliodorek, Heliodunio, Heliodoreczek, Heliodorunio, Heliodorcio, Helioreczek, Helio, Heli, Helciodorek, Hel.
3. Heliodor - origin and meaning
Male Greek name. It consists of the members of Helios; ;Sun; and drone; ; gift ;,; gift of the sun; or; gift of Helios; (in Greek mythology, Helios was the sun-god).
4. Heliodor - equivalents in different languages
- Latin: Heliodorus
- French - Héliodore
- Spanish: Heliodoro
- Russian: Iliodor
- Italian - Heliodoro, Eliodoro.
5. Heliodor - famous people with this name
- St. Heliodor - Bishop of Altino who fought against the Arian heresy as an ally of St. Ambrose
- St. Heliodor - bishop of the city of Fanek on the Euphrates in Mesopotamia
- Heliodor Święcicki - doctor, first rector of the University of Poznań
- Heliodor Cepa - Brigadier General of the Polish Army
- Heliodoro Dols - contemporary Spanish architect.
How do I choose a baby name? Check out these materials:
The influence of the name on a happy life
Name for the baby and the sign of the zodiac
7 things you need to do before choosing a baby name. Practical tips