Janisław– name. Origin, meaning, name days, famous people
1. Name day
Janisław's name day is celebrated on June 24.
See the video: "What should be avoided in pregnancy?"
2. Janisław - diminutives
The most popular diminutives are: Janisławek, Janisławeczek, Janisławunio, Janisławuniek, Janisławulek, Janiś, Janisio, Janisiek, Janisławcio, Janisław, Janiśko, Janisulek.
3. Janisław - origin and meaning
This name was created by adding a typically Slavic ending: fame to the name Jan. So it is a neologism.
4. Janisław - famous people with this name
- Janisław - Archbishop of Gniezno
- Janisław Sipiński - Polish boxer
- Janisław Muszyński - politician, entrepreneur.
How do I choose a baby name? Check out these materials:
The influence of the name on a happy life
Name for the baby and the sign of the zodiac
7 things you need to do before choosing a baby name. Practical tips